Sunday 6 February 2011

Wow...a week?

Seriously, I'm not cut out for this blogging stuff. My life's too boring.

Even so, I apologise for the delay in blogs. I had rugby, work, controlled assessments, my birthday, then rugby and more work. I hope you accept my apology. You do? Still friends? Excellent!

I shall blog tomorrow, then probably Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Also, as a little closing point, I was reading a friends blog today, and it so hit me. I could really empathise, because I feel like what they said all the time, and it's always there at the back of my mind. I've made so many promises to myself to discard "the mask", but even though I don't think most of my "friends" are proper (I only trust 3 of them, and even then I still feel we don't "click"), surely it's better than having no-one to talk to or hold on to.

I want someone who knows me, not the person who I put in control every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment