Monday 7 February 2011

The Importance of Being Idle

The King is dead. Long live the King.

I know that an Oasis song title isn't much to do with Elvis Presley, but I'd just like to give a small shoutout to Kathryn, who gave me a fantastic Elvis CD for my birthday, and has also agreed to help me with a part of my next YouTube project. I'll keep you posted.

Last week was pretty average, apart from my girlfriend and best mate being ill (they're both better now though), and the fact that it was my birthday on Friday. I got a new microphone, clip-amp, DVD boxset, Elvis CD (mentioned), and a load of wonga. Counted up how much I have saved up today, and was happily surprised. Anyway, neither Tiff nor Kathryn could come to my little birthday thing, due to being ill (in case you're forgetful or have only just joined us). We had a good time anyway, and I had a chance to re-evaluate my position on many things, which was why I posted yesterday.

I fell asleep for half the last lesson, so I only got halfway through my differentiating question. I need more sleep, but apart from that conclusion, nothing remarkable happened today. Still feel a little disconnected, but I did a little bit to change that today. I think I may be thinking too much, but I don't want to reveal why or what about to anyone just yet.

Found my diary after a month of searching, and I'm going to start again. I don't want a hgue gap in my written life, so I'm off out to get a new one tomorrow. It's funny how, looking back, so little in my inner emotions or mindset has changed. There's still me, the dividing facade, and everyone else. Time for a change.

I've decided to re-join the Directive-930 community, at a lower rank than previously held. They helped me through so much, and I kind of abandoned them half a year ago. That'll take place mid March I hope, but I'm searching for new online forums where I can geek out a bit, and that have a decent community.


Final Quote: The hardest battle you have to fight is against yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment