Monday 31 January 2011

First, We Take Manhattan...

Wow, sorry about the delay on blogging. Here's why...

Friday: Average day, right up until the end of school. My brother texted me saying "You're working tonight". Considering it was an 8:00-12:30 night shift, I was not best pleased. Add to that the fact that it meant I couldn't go to my main social event of the month (I know, I don't get out much, but there's no-one to go out with) and you can guess what happened. I texted him back saying I'd like to be asked, without realising the boss had said he had to at short notice. Anyway, huge row ensued, I said some things, he said some things, I got upset at what I'd said and basically collapsed in a sodden mess for an hour. We got it sorted though, so it's better now.

Saturday: Rugby training, bust my knees on the frozen pitch (hurt like mad). Had a shower, vergered at a wedding (for those who don't know, it's like being a roadie in a suit; make sure the sound system's working, manage the sound desk, assist with entries and exits without anyone noticing), then came home and overthought all my relationships with my friends, and came to an unsettling conclusion. I then went out for another surprise 8-12 shift.

Sunday: Rugby was called off, went back to bed, moved the PC, Xbox, and television from my room to the Study (it's permanent location from now on, I think). Played a little Xbox, had tea, sorted out some birthday stuff went for a 6-10:30 babysitting shift, came home and went to bed.

Now that we're up to date, here's today:

Had a physics exam, and it was by far the hardest science exam we have ever done. Oh well, life goes on. English was the same as usual, with too much chatting and not much working, which carried over into Biology for some reason. Got a little bit gutted when everyone was mentioning Prom, because I can't go, but I'll get over it.

Birthday on Friday! I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully I'll get the items neccessary for my next YouTube project (but more on that Friday/Saturday). It'll be nice to see my friends outside of school, becauseI'm not exactly the most popular kid on the planet, and I hardly see the mates I do have. We're getting some takeaway stuff in, and I'll ask them to bring a movie if they want to watch it (I've only got a Sci-Fi Political and Religious view on SETIcalled "Contact", Edward Scissorhands, and 300).

Anyway, I hope I've made up for the rubbish schedule keeping. Tatty bye!

PS: hoping to start work on a novel soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment