Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Joys of College.

First off, new blog schedule will be Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday. Learn it, and you'll be kept updated with random life updates.

Secondly, College Taster Day! Woohoo. It basically involved four lessons (AS/A2 style) and a free period at the end. It was good in part, because I decided on my options and got to chill with my beautiful girlfriend and my best mate Kathryn in the free. It was bad because I randomly got a little depressed (not randomly, but I'm not going into it on here). Kathryn noticed, so kudos to you if you're reading.

My band's heading off in September, but my brother (drummer),our rythm guitarist and bassist thought we could make a couple of bob playing gigs, if we got rid of our lead. He's too flashy, too egotistical, and he's not beneficial to the group dynamic. In case you haven't figured, I'm vocals. I've also found a nice clip-amp and a new mic which I'll get for my birthday, so that's a bonus

Apart from that, nothing really to report. I have a GCSE exam tomorrow, which I have diligently revised for, and I am now going to chill a while.

I need something to go at the end of my blog, but I don't know what. Suggestions?

1 comment: