Thursday 13 January 2011

Apologies for the delay.

Normal service resuming in three...two...one...

Sorry I couldn't post last night, I had a whole bunch of stuff on. Mainly Sims 3 (naughty, I know, but it's so good), but still.

Anyway, I know have a total of ONE complete GCSE under my belt. High A/Low A* if my coursewrok holds true, so that's a good thing. Got a bunch to type up after this blog, and for once that's not an excuse: I actually need to type it up.

Realised a few uncomfortable truths today. Number one: I have an annoying voice. I decided to play a made-up conversation back to myself, and my pronunciation is very sloppy. I'm surprised people can understand what I'm saying half the time.

Number two: I'm a bit of an asshole. I knew this anyway, but today I realised it's not just when I want to be. I randomly broke off a conversation because I felt awkward, and it kind of got to me today. Ho-hum.

Number three: I'm screwed. Not going to say any more on that.

Ah well. Life's a bitch, and then you die. Might as well enjoy the ride.

STRANGELY DEPRESSING BLOG POST STATUS: COMPLETE.

No comments:

Post a Comment