Thursday 8 September 2011

Long time, no blog.

We all now I suck. More specifically, I suck at sticking to a project. Yet more specifically, Spawn Of Boredom (tumblr) shall be no more. If I do attempt to start up again, I will relaunch through blogger.

And speaking of blogging, Greying Rainbow is now back! Commence partying hard (with padding and soft drinks)! I feel like I need some therapeutic blogging, so we'll get down to that tomorrow, and I'll use this as my main update site.

I'm not going to run you through what's been going on in my life, mainly because I can't be bothered, partly because I need to sleep very soon. I'm in college now, which is the big thing, but aside from that I've been ticking over quite nicely.

And I've been writing. While its not quite Vogon-standard poetry, it does have an air of mindsploding awfulness. It will be on YouTube within a week.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment