Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tuesday Blues

Yeah, I know it's Wednesday. Nope, I'm not depressed.

Update on YouTube project: it's now cancelled in favour of a machinima about a machinima. Sorry if you were looking forward to that.

So, yesterday nothing happened. No rugby, no music, no anything. Today was good though. I had the chat with Tiff, and we both agreed to carry on seeing each other in college, which I am pretty much over the moon about. The rest of the day was a bit rubbish, except for Double English. Group work, with the three girls (Kathryn, Chloe, and Beth) behind me. We had a bit of a riot, which included Grease and Elvis songs, drawing on my nose, and a rather amusing laugh. I came home, made plans for homework, listened to Elvis (I now have "Fever" on a loop, my favourite song), and I'm now just chilling with my cat and a half written French assignment.

Question to any of my readers: what song should I audition with in the "S factor", our school's singing competition?

No comments:

Post a Comment