Sunday 9 January 2011

Shadows Draw Near.

I'm at the end of my first week-end back at school. I am sorry to say that I did nothing but sit around, eat sugary foods and feel sorry for myself.

The reason for this is because I feel ill. I'm feeling a little better now, but still not quite 100 percent, and I have a lot of work to do. I should probably stop blogging, but I need to do something to stop myself procrastinating even more. At least something mildly interesting is produced from this.

I had an odd dream involving a huge plane and an odd wig last night. It was rather discomforting, as the plane was vaguely cubic, and the wig was forced on me by someone I used to fancy (and made of felt).

Should really start asking people to help with my YouTube project, but who would be interested? Oaxy (best-best mate) put himself forward, but that only covers one of eight places, and I still need to script certain parts and get the two who appear to work with each other to script views which agree and disagree.

Alternatively, I could sack it in and make a music video. I'd have to do it on my own, as I already checked and hardly anyone wanted to do one, but it's better to be doing something.

ODDLY LONG SECOND POST STATUS: COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment