Monday 10 January 2011

A Future Past.

My mum had a go at me for my mock results. I guess she was right to do so, but it still feels a little harsh. Everyone constantly expects the best of the younger generation as a whole, so when we fall short a little (even doing our best) it is seen as laziness and incompetence. The way I see it, if they got the planet in this mess, they should sort it's problems. Any chance of appeal or act of resistance goes unnoticed anyway.

And this is why I think that the youth of today are more than the future of civilisation. We are the future of the future, and we should shape the world we will soon inherit in a way that encourages the future of the next generation. Peace, whether psychological, natural, or international, should be sought on every level and held in the highest regard.

I fear that once we take the planet, it'll be in no state to be saved.

REVOLUTIONARY POST STATUS: COMPLETE.

No comments:

Post a Comment